#confounding with #frozenmangos for #breakfast and watching @emilynoel83. Good start to my day!
elle.20.aries.bookworm and sass master. IG: elechen"i go to seek a great perhaps." -francçois rableis
Found this little #spider fella on my #yelloworchids. Couldn’t resist!
For one person to be in both groups…could be a coincidence.
Mark Williams and Julie Walters behind the scenes of Bill&Fleur’s wedding
This should have just been put in the movie, as mr and mrs weasley probably dance just like this.
for some reason i thought both of these were the same post and i sat for awhile trying to figure out which ice cream face was the weak bitch
It’s obviously Dora.
Received this via Gobbler Friend earlier, thought it would be worth sharing
This is the story of the 70-year-old Mr Ng Ah Bah, a hardworking and devoted cobbler, and his unconditional love and devotion for his wife Madam Yap Guek Neo, who is 67 years old. She is wheelchair bound due to a stroke she had 11 months ago, but he cannot bring himself to leave her alone at home, so he brings her with him to work every day. That means taking bus 135 from their home at MacPherson to Marine Parade, and then pushing her on her wheelchair for another 10 minutes to Katong Plaza, where he sets up shop. It is not an easy feat, especially given the mild pain in his legs, but the idea of sending her to a nursing home never crossed his mind. To help support his cause, the team tried to give him some gifts, but he simply shook his head and said:
“She is my wife. I am responsible for her and I will take care of her until the day I die. I will earn my money through repairing shoes”
I’m deeply moved by this story. Best wishes for the kind man and his wife.
As it is said in Chinese, The good are well rewarded！
*presses the button* *worships the button* *becomes the button*
Just an experiment. Reblog if you actually give a fuck about male victims of domestic violence and rape.
Of fucking course
What sick bastard doesn’t
"You’d be surprised", said Xaldien, who just lost four followers and received a lovely "men can’t be raped" anon shortly after reblogging this the first time.
Right, I keep seeing this picture and I finally need to ask
Is Seb in costume for a role or does he just dress like that?
In an interview he said something along the lines of his most important article of clothing being black skinny jeans, and the jeans he was wearing in the interview were also the jeans he’d worn yesterday. So I’m pretty sure this is just how he dresses. It’s great.
#ok so he dresses like a tired vampire omg hayley
People love to forget Michael Jackson’s blackness
people love to think that Michael Jackson forgot his blackness
People love to pretend to forget that Michael Jackson’s autopsy results showed that he DID have a skin disease and never “dyed” his skin.
|Song: Let It Go|
|Artist: Idina Menzel|
|Played: 88,051 times.|
3D audio of Let It Go By Idina Menzel
What is 3D sound?
3D audio effects are a group of sound effects that manipulate the sound produced by stereo speakers, surround-sound speakers, speaker-arrays, or headphones. This frequently involves the virtual placement of sound sources anywhere in three-dimensional space, including behind, above or below the listener.
Only works with headphones/earphones
WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS DEMON MAGIC
I NEED FUCKING HEADPHONES
WHAT THE FUCK
WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME
I DONT HAVE HEADPHONES WHEN I NEED IT MOST
OH MY GOD. I CANT. OMG.
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.